Victor Malone, Real Estate Professional
My Personal Mission: To Help you Find your Place and Space in Life!
Being Real Estate Broker-Associate for more than 8 years, along the way I have learned a lot and achieved the most success by working on the belief that EVERY TRANSACTION is always about my customers. My focus is always on obtaining 100% client satisfaction. In my tenure in the business, I first and foremost to strive to be someone in whom my clientele and colleagues can securely place their trust and faith in. I have found that the best way to live up to this is by demonstrating a strong work ethic and dedication to all aspects of my profession with the ultimate goal to deliver top notch service in every way. Honesty and integrity are the cornerstone of all of my dealings.
Why choose me to assist you in your real estate needs?
· I specialize and enjoy working with members of the military and their families. I have a son that I am proud to say served in the Navy aboard the U.S.S. Enterprise and have been passionately involved with helping military families buy and sell homes in the Dallas/Ft. Worth Metroplex ever since.
· You'll get a Real Estate Professional that is: Is committed FULL-TIME to work with you, and will provide you with a needs and wants assessment that will be tailored to establish your personal goals and objectives. I am a highly organized, multitasker that works with speed and efficiency while producing quality results. My emphasis is on making the entire transaction as smooth and painless as possible.
· Genuinely invested in advancing my Education in the Industry. Shortly after receiving licensing, I obtained my Brokers License and obtained several professional certifications including being Certified by the National Associate of Realtors as a Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource (SFR) as well as becoming a Certified Negotiations Expert (CNE). With these certifications, I stay equipped to supply you with critical information and knowledge, and stay in touch with current and future real estate trends for the Metroplex. From information regarding the short sale process and your options related to foreclosure sales to providing exceptional skills in contract negotiations. My skills are focused on aggressively seeking favorable solutions to the satisfaction of my clients. My goal is always to produce results that fully align with the goals and objectives that you want to achieve in your real estate transaction. My commitment is to always try to resolve opportunistic situations quickly and professionally to the benefit of my client.
· Committed to continually keeping you in the loop during the entire process. In this fast paced market, I believe communication is key in meeting our goals and building our relationship.
· Proven reputation for promoting quality client/customer relations. Prior to my career in Real Estate, I spent 22 years in the retail sales industry, where I honed by skills in providing quality service and that experience has been exemplified in the results I have produced as a Realtor. The most important thing I've learned and embraced is it's all about service: I am not happy until you are happy! Whether it's finding you a home, finding the best loan, or helping you getting the most out of selling your home I am here to guide you. If there is anything you need, please let me know.
Knowing that you are reading this right now, tells me that you are comfortable with the Internet and email and that means you will be able to take advantage of my 24 hour electronic assistance on my Website. Please use my Website to provide you powerful features such as the access to the MLS through my MLS Wizard to help you narrow down the ideal home. Selling your home takes special care and attention in order to get the highest possible price and you can feel free to use my Value Wizard to get an instant comparable sales report. My links section is designed to point you important information on home shopping, owning and selling. And if you find what you are looking for, then contact me and I will do my best to get you an answer or point you to a resource. Satisfied clients are the key to my success My satisfied clients are also my best resource for new business. In this very competitive business of real estate, service makes the difference. My service is second to none and has earned me a valuable source of referrals.
Again, if you are considering a real estate professional, please give me an opportunity to earn your business too. I am confident you will be very happy! Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope you will allow me to assist you with your real estate needs in the future,
Member of the Dallas/Ft. Worth Association of Realtors
Member of the Texas State Association of Realtors (TAR)
Member, National Association of Realtors (NAR)
USAA Preferred Agent
Certified Negotiations Expert (CNE)
Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
CENTURY 21 Judge Fite Company is a full service real estate brokerage company specializing in residential and commercial properties. We have been helping people in Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex find their way home since 1937. When you purchase or sell a home, you're making a major commitment in every sense of the word. That's why we are committed to building a relationship, not just making a sale. We want to know who you are so we can understand your needs.
Search all Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex Property Listings
If you are looking for information on buying or selling a home in the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex, you've come to the right place. We've designed our site to furnish you with information we hope will be helpful for you to make an informed home buying or selling decision. CENTURY 21 Judge Fite Company is a full-service agency offering a one stop resource for all your real estate needs. Contact me today to learn more.